Interfaith & Intercultural Training
We offer interfaith and intercultural training programmes using our tried and tested education modules. We know that this work is highly context-specific; therefore we work with clients to adapt our training to suit your needs.
3FF's activities help people to:
- Feel comfortable and confident interacting with people of cultures/beliefs different to their own
- Appreciate and demonstrate knowledge of different religious and non-religious communities, traditions and individuals
- Develop more nuanced understanding of the challenges and opportunities offered by diversity in society
- Know how to create inclusive events/activities
- Understand and promote the behaviour and language of respect, shared values and appreciation for others
- Be willing and able to identify and challenge discrimination, prejudice or bullying
3FF can provide basic (one-day) and extended (two-day) training programmes, which would enable participants to:
- Be able to understand and explain the value of meaningful intercultural interaction, and the different approaches for creating this
- Feel more equipped to create and maintain "safe spaces" in which productive interfaith/intercultural learning can take place
- Understood key principles of interfaith facilitation, and practiced relevant skills
- Explore the role of language in maintaining safety and sensitivity
To find out more, or to arrange a training session, please contact us.