Stephen oversees 3FF's outreach, both in the UK and abroad. With a background in education, Stephen works towards solutions to conflicts between communities and promote interaction, cooperation and learning through his work, as well as through his writing and lecturing.
- Moved to the UK from Canada in 2003.
- Was named one of 40 Jews under 40 making a positive difference to the British Jewish community.
He is a Fellow of the Ariane de Rothschild Foundation, part of the ROI Community, is on the Islamic Foundation's Advisory Board, and a Co-Founder of Iraq in Common
Rachel HeilbronDeputy Director
Rachel is passionate about engaging people in challenging discussion about values and identity, subjects she specialised in during her MA in Culture, Language and Identity in Education.
- Experience is in informal and extra-curricular programmes (UK and South Africa).
- Worked in a variety of social justice and cultural organisations including The British Library, The Jewish Council for Racial Equality and Save the Children UK.
Saba KhanDevelopment Manager
Saba manages the 3FF fundraising programme.
• She is experienced in implementing accessible communication and fundraising strategies and European project and partnership management.
• She has worked in a variety of social justice organisations, including: the Commission for Racial Equality, Newham Asian Women’s Project, Royal National Institute for the Blind and Refugee Council.
• Saba is also a practising artist that makes contemporary, mixed media paintings and drawings.
Daniella Shaw-GabayPolicy and Public Affairs Manager
Daniella is responsible for championing 3FF's work to parliamentarians and decision-makers.
- Before working at 3FF she advised small and emerging community organisations on policy and development and helped set up grassroots interfaith initiatives.
- Daniella is passionate about empowering a new generation of leaders and ensuring minority groups get heard at the highest levels.
- Daniella has an MA in Ethnicity, Globalisation and Cultures.
Philip YbringCommunications Manager
Philip is responsible for all aspects of 3FF’s communications strategy - including social media and PR.
- Grew up in southern Sweden.
- Studied Religion and Theology at Uppsala University and Philosophy at King’s College London.
- 3FF's resident techie: Likes to try out new social media networks, apps and gadgets.
- Likes Japanese things, reading and making music.
Maja WarnstamOperations and Volunteers Manager
Maja is responsible for operations including administration, HR and finance. She also manages 3FF's growing Internship/volunteer Programme.
- Born in Sweden and lived in Italy, Portugal, UAE and UK.
- BA in Psychology and MA in Intercultural Communication.
- Worked previously as an Intercultural Trainer for international relocation companies.
- Engaged since many years in intercultural/interfaith dialogue in the non-profit sector; e.g. youth representative for the UN Alliance of Civilizations, facilitator for Soliya, project coordinator for ICLS.
Debbie DanonTraining and Partnerships Manager
Debbie manages 3FF's training programmes and partnerships.
- Born in South London to Turkish-Jewish parents.
- Read Theology at Cambridge Divinity Faculty
- While studying was president of the Jewish Society, facilitated the Muslim-Jewish Womens' (MoJoW) Dialogue Group, ran a "Hin-Jew" dance class, and presented the radio show, "Kol Cambridge."
- Special interests in controversial issues in the RE classroom, and facilitation
- Enjoys dancing, hosting andmaking jewellery.
Aisling CohnSchools Manager
Manages 3FF’s schools programmes.
She grew up in Galway in the West of Ireland before moving to London 6 years ago. She graduated in 2005 with a Bachelor of Religious Education and English from Dublin City University.
Aisling spent 5 and half years teaching Religious Studies and Philosophy and Ethics in East London schools before joining 3FF. Her passion for working with young people and providing them with opportunities to work together and engage in dialogue motivated her to work on 3FF's schools programmes.
- She speaks Irish, French and tiny bit of Hebrew and has a passion for food, music and travel.
Sana UmairSchools Officer
Sana is responsible for liaising with faith and state schools, especially Muslim schools.
- Grew up in East London
Studied Psychology at University College, London
Has volunteered with community based organisations including Saneline, the Muslim Youth Helpline, Conflict and Change and muslimyouth.net
Laura CallaghanSchools Officer
Laura works on our schools programmes, with a focus on developing
educational materials and supporting our work in the classroom.
- Prior to joining 3FF, Laura worked in curriculum
development at the Institute of Ismaili Studies, and was a teacher of
Humanities and Citizenship; as well as working in various roles in the
education and charity sectors
- She studied Egyptology and Ancient History at
UCL, followed by a Master’s degree in Classical Civilisations at Birkbeck
- Laura has a love of history, literature,
exploring hidden London and experimental vegan cookery!
Saara QuestedSchools Officer
Saara works on 3FF's Education and School Linking programmes.
- Saara grew up in London and Uganda.
- She studied Politics at the University of Nottingham.
- Saara participated in 3FF’s Undergraduate ParliaMentors Programme then interned at the organisation before becoming a member of staff.
Holly JonesUrban Dialogues Manager
Holly has worked in the arts for over 10 years, with a particular interest and focus on participation and reaching new audiences. She is passionate about the potential of the arts to broaden horizons and inspire creativity.
- Was Director of Education & Community at the National Youth Theatre of Great Britain for 6 years
- Has an MA in Cultural Leadership from City University
- Previously worked in television as a documentary Director and Assistant Producer
Eli TamirSchools and Exhibitions Officer
Eli supports the School Linking programme and Urban Dialogues team with their educational activities for young people.
- Born in Israel, but grew up in London
- Studied French, Spanish and European studies at the University of Birmingham, active in helping set up interfaith events on campus
- Spent a year as School Linking officer at the Three Faiths Forum
- Developed interfaith skills in Israel over the past year on the New Israel Fund's Social Justice fellowship, working at the Parents Circle Forum and Arous Elbahr association for Arab women in Jaffa.
Leo BoeMentoring Projects Officer
Leo works on the Undergraduate ParliaMentors programme.
- Born in Switzerland, grew up in the USA, South Africa, and Switzerland.
- Graduated from Warwick University in 2010
- Has been on the board of the Young Leadership Council (International Council of Christians and Jews), and helped organise their international interfaith youth conference in Krakow, Poland in 2011.
- Fascinated by intercultural communication, photography, languages (proficient in 8 to one level or another), social mobility, and educational justice.
- Has also worked as a consultant at an NGO in Mongolia, a health sector researcher in Malawi, and as a Fellow with Organizing for America, Barack Obama's re-election organisation.
Alex OrpinMentoring Projects Assistant
Alex works on the mentoring programme Undergraduate
- She grew up in Leicester
- She studied Religious Studies at the University
- Alex also studied at Radboud University of
Nijmegen in the Netherlands as part of the Erasmus scheme
- Has an interest in other cultures and the
relationship between faith and politics
Miriam Feldmann KayeProject Director Middle East
Miriam managed the education programme and following her move to Israel in 2007 she started up the new branch of the Forum.
- Has a doctorate in philosophy from University of Haifa.
- Is researching comparative religion and inter-religious relations at Hebrew University.
- Sits on the religion committee at the Jerusalem Centre for Ethics.
- Is a fellow of the Susi Bradfield programme for Orthodox Jewish Women Educators.
Seán RoseTraining Associate USA
Seán is a Christian (Catholic) interfaith practitioner from south-west London.
- Before joining 3FF, Seán worked as a Faiths Act Fellow for the Interfaith Youth Core and Tony Blair Faith Foundation.
- He studied Environmental Geography and International Development at university.
- Seán has a keen interest in social justice and development issues, and has volunteered with organisations including Oxfam, Christian Aid and CAFOD.